keskiviikko 30. marraskuuta 2011

Airship project #4

Last night I went to get a mounting table for a circular saw from my family's summer cottage where it was stored (while I was there I took this series of Alchemist's laboratory- photos for my project. More in Facebook)
and made some boards for the sides:




Kids. This is why you should always stand off from
the sawing line. This is about 5 meters behind me.











































Today I'll start figuring out how to glue these boards to places. I prepared to this by taping the other side to get a clue how it might work:

It might work like this.
The medieval chick is from fairytale book, I took pictures of them because
there are some kick-ass illustrations. She's there just to fill in the empty square..
don't think too much.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti