sunnuntai 1. toukokuuta 2011

Easter Paganism

So, I spent Easter in the East, at my hometown. I also went to my family's summer cottage and took some pics of my primitive activities:




















View from the beach over the Lake Saimaa. Other Lake shots at deviantART.





















The Cottage, shot from the beach




















Reindeer antlers on the wall of the Aitta. It's just decoration, there are no reindeers in the Southeastern Finland..


























Oil lamp next to Herr Reindeer


























Also dug out my old archery equipment! Had really good time with them.. I'm seriously thinking of starting to shoot again.




















..and that cool violin case!

















With arrow holders...

















..and, err.. my newest toy..

















Then I grilled some lamb chops. *drool*

















After gnawing them to the bone I felt obliged to arrange them in a paganic fashion.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti